Sophisticated techniques. Advanced medical knowledge. Technical and artistic mastery. Understanding our patient needs. The Plastic Surgery Center at Oasis of Hope Hospital attracts patients from all over the world with its excellent reputation and world-class results.
Our cosmetic surgery experts reshape the structures of the body to improve each patient’s appearance and, perhaps more importantly, his or her esteem.Although no amount of surgery can achieve perfection, modern treatment options allow plastic surgeons to achieve significant improvements in both form and function. The Plastic Surgery Center specializes in cosmetic procedures for both men and women.
Weight Loss Surgery
Change your life for the better. Change your life for good. No one has to tell you about the downside of obesity. If you’re at least 70 to 100 pounds over your ideal body weight, you already know about the severe health risks. Not to mention the feelings of frustration, depression, and hopelessness that can be absolutely overwhelming. But, there is an answer.
At Oasis of Hope Weight Loss Center, our goal is to help you change your health and your life. We do this through different weight loss surgical options, which create lasting weight loss and, as a result, reduce life-threatening risk factors, improve your self-esteem and enhance your daily living.
We are further committed to providing you with:
- Answers to all of your questions about weight loss surgery.
- Caring, experienced surgeons who are recognized experts in the field of bariatric surgery.
- Patient education and long-term follow-up care.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities to accommodate all patients.
- A supportive, respectful staff to guide you through each step of the program.
WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
The sleeve gastrectomy is a weight loss surgical procedure that removes part of the stomach and restricts the amount of food that can be eaten. Like other metabolic surgeries, it also promotes weight loss by changing hormonal signals between the stomach, brain, and liver to establish a lower set point leading to faster and long lasting weight loss results.
What are the health benefits of the sleeve gastrectomy?
- An average of 66% excess weight loss.
- Over 70% see improvement or remission of type 2 diabetes
- Significant improvements in high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, sleep apnea, joint pain.
- Increased physical activity, productivity, well-being.
- Can lead to significant weight loss (average of 66% of excess body weight)
- Can lead to significant improvement of obesity-related health conditions
- Doesn’t use a foreign object (like the gastric band) and doesn’t reroute the digestive tract (like the gastric bypass)
- Short hospital stays and recovery time due to minimally invasive procedure
- Limits the amount of food that can be eaten
- Causes significant changes to digestive organs and hormones that result in reduced hunger and increased metabolism
- Permanent (won’t need more surgeries or readjustments, like the gastric band)
Personalized Patient Care
At Oasis, we look forward to exceeding all your expectations regarding your healthcare needs. We treat our patients as we would a member of our family, with careful consideration and respect. One way we do this is by offering all medical care “under one roof”. Not only is this convenient for patients, but it allows our surgeons, physicians and patient coordinators to collaborate about patient care.
Another key aspect of Oasis Hospital is that all medical procedures are tailored to the needs of each individual patient. Teams of specialists’ discuss each patient’s case at daily medical board meetings. In this way, each patient benefits from the expertise of a diverse group of physicians that bring their own unique training and varied experience to the table.ABOUT US
Affordability and Price
As a leader in Health Care delivery in Mexico, we at Oasis Hospital recognize the need to improve the quality of medical care while at the same time keeping the cost of health care at an affordable price. Oasis Hospital is constantly researching affordable technologies in order to pass the saving on to the patient. In addition, the U.S. leads the world in health care expenditures with regards to Insurance administration, where as Mexico ranks amongst the more competitive in terms of cost.
Oasis Hospital only works with physicians that are nationally certified in medical specialty. We will do our best to make your experience At Oasis Hospital a memorable one so that you consider us for any future medical needs.