Become a Patient
Oasis Hospital sees patients at all points in their care, from diagnosis, to treatment, to follow-up. Contact us today to learn how you can become a patient, schedule a free phone consultation with one of our physicians, and get information about admissions.
Patient Medical Questionnaire
To expedite the admissions process, please fill out the medical questionnaire. After reviewing your medical information, a health specialist will contact you and in order to schedule a free phone consultation with one of our doctors.
Transportation to the Oasis Hospital in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
The following complimentary transportation services are available to you every time you come to the Oasis Hospital
Plane: Please reserve your ticket to the San Diego Airport. Once you have arrived, a driver will greet you at the airport, load your luggage and/or special equipment for you, and take you to the hospital or nearby hotel. When you’re ready to return home, a driver will take you back to the airport.
Train: Please buy a ticket to the San Diego/Santa Fe Station. Once you have arrived, a driver will greet you at the train station, load your luggage and/or special equipment for you, and take you to the hospital or your nearby hotel. When you’re ready to return home, a driver will take you back to the train station.
If you live locally (typically within a 50-mile radius of our hospital) and need transportation to the hospital, a driver can pick you up in San Diego and take you to the hospital. You can also drive yourself into Tijuana, please view direction here.
You will need a valid passport or passport card to cross the border from the United States into Mexico. Please note that U.S. passport cards are to be used only for ground border crossings only, and are not suitable for air travel. Patients traveling from Canada or other countries will need a valid passport.
Your patient coordinator knows the requirements for documentation for travelling to Mexico, so please don’t hesitate to ask them if you have questions. U.S. citizens can visit the U.S. State Department website to apply if you don’t already have a valid U.S. passport or passport card. Canadian citizens can find out more at the Canadian passport website.
Oasis of Hope Hospital is dedicated to helping you find ways to finance your medical procedure. Do not let the lack of finances or insurance coverage hinder your hopes of getting the procedure you need.
We can help you connect with companies who lend money to people who have been turned down by insurance, or who lack the capital required. Below are the best places to start if you’re looking for options to help.
How it works
1. Submit your application
2. Get Qualified within 24 hours
3. Confirm Loan Amount
4. Your loan is approved and payment is sent directly to your health provider.
5. Repay Loan
Oasis Hospital offers a layaway payment plan for your medical procedure. All patients work with their patient coordinator in order to set up a personalized payment plan that fits your monthly budget.
How it works:
1. Choose your preferred surgery
2. Deposit of $500 to hold your surgery date
3. Choose payment plan
4. Deposit payment each month
1. Take I-5 South to the INTERNATIONAL BORDER.
2. Stay on the right hand lane and take the exit named “ENSENADA ROSARITO SCENIC ROAD” you want to make sure that you follow this sign. Making a right turn towards the scenic road to PLAYAS DE TIJUANA.
3. You will drive for a couple of miles making your way up to the top of a big hill. At the top of the hill the road will curve to the left and head downhill. Towards the bottom of the road will split to the RIGHT, again, the SIGN will say ROSARITO, ENSENADA AND PLAYAS.
4. Take this split to the right and follow it until you come to the exit PLAYAS DE TIJUANA. From the split to the exit is about 1 mile.
5. Take the exit straight down into PLAYAS and go to the SECOND STOP LIGHT.
6. The HOSPITAL will be on your LEFT and the BULLRING by the sea will be on your right. The hospital is a FOUR STORY, PEACH STUCCO AND GLASS BUILDING.
7. Our local phone number is 631-61-00
Paseo Playas #19, Sección Monumental, Playas de Tijuana
Tijuana, Baja California. Mexico 22504